Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Heading to Danang

The teams are leaving out of Danang on Saturday and the entire office is moving down in support of getting our guys out of country. I am looking forward to that because this has been a very long month. I will be in Danang from 1 - 5 April staying at the Furama Resort. Not a bad way to live I suppose, but I would really rather not go.

Since I am going no matter what, I will try to get some good running and maybe even some swimming in while there. The weather is infinitely better there than it is here... at least the dust and other pollutants aren't in the quantity that they are here in Hanoi.

I will be bringing lots of other work down with me. There is definitely no shortage of things to do. The hardest part will be keeping in the coordination loop with our counterparts here in Hanoi. When we get back, the Vietnamese will be on holiday for the Hung Kings Remembrance and our office will be ramping up for some martime talks. That is something else I will be doing: Brusing up on my Navy terminology!

No comments: