Sunday, March 1, 2009

At the office... Alone.

I am here at the office by my lonesome today. Everyone else is in Danang getting ready to head back to Hanoi this afternoon. Naturally, I would have been down there with everyone else, but I didn't really have a clearly defined reason for going and I figured I would be spending plenty of time away from the house once the Joint Field Activity gets going anyway.

It isn't like I don't have anything to do. I have plenty to do and I know how to manage my time. It was nice to have the weekend at home with no interruptions. The weather wasn't the greatest but there was plenty of time for relaxation. Diep and I did manage to get out on the motorbike for about an hour. She bought tickets for her and Megan to go to HCMC during the school Spring Break. After she got her tickets, we stopped by a local cafe and had some coffee. As I said, the weather wasn't great, but it was good for sitting in the shade and drinking hot coffee.

Things will start to get really busy starting tomorrow. I am preparing my spirit for that now. I am not sure how long it will be before I post another entry, but as I said I am giving this another shot and maybe I will keep with it.

No comments: