Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Back in Hanoi

Okay, I am back in Hanoi again. It feels good to be back home, but I do not look forward to the two nights I spend at organized dinners tonight and tomorrow. Fortunately, Diep and Megan are still in Saigon, so I don't have to worry about Diep waiting for me to come home.

While I was in Saigon I tried to call Diep on her cell a few times when she was out and I was somewhere else. She rarely picked up her phone and it made me wonder why she even has a cell phone at all. I guess it could be just to make calls out. Anyway, it was so frustrating that I am trying not to call her at all for the remainder of her trip. I will just text message her and she can read the messages whenever she checks her phone. She gets spun through the ceiling when I don't answer my cell phone, which is very rarely, so you would think she would be a little more careful to answer when I call.

I have felt very tired for the past couple of days. It could be that I haven't had a full weekend for the entire month of March. I did have most of one weekend, but the other two I have pretty much worked straight through. Diep and Megan get back Saturday evening, and I don't see any reason to get up early on Saturday morning, so maybe I will try to sleep in. Yeah, that's the ticket!

No comments: