Friday, March 27, 2009

Weekend off??

It looks like I may get this weekend off. It has been a while, but if there is nothing too pressing, I will definitely take it. These past two weeks have been insane and I hope not to duplicate the tempo any time in the near future.

I still have a mandatory dinner hosted by the Deputy Chief of Mission in honor of a visiting guest, but I think I can crawl through that, sleep in late and then get a work out later in the morning. I ran two mornings straight and I feel so much better than when I was out of town. I like the run, take in some orange juice, drink some fiber, shower, dress and get to work. It is invigorating!

Diep and Megan get back tomorrow night. I hope they had a good time! I missed them, but I am a little sad that I didn't get more "me" time while they were gone. Work stuff just got in the way!

Anyway, I am still stoked for the weekend. It will be a short week next week as I may be in Danang for the redeployment of the team starting on Wednesday. There is a small chance I will stay behind to get ready for an upcoming meeting in Hanoi... either way, it is fine with me.

No comments: