Friday, May 1, 2009

I did it again

Well, I did it again. I attended a reenlistment ceremony and follow-on party and ended up drinking too much. I didn't really want to, and it wouldn't have been so, except for the shots of vodka that members of the office were pouring. I know this is my second mention of vodka in my posts in the last week, so you might bet the wrong impression that I like vodka. Nobody in their right mind likes vodka! Other than the shots of vodka I was drinking budweiser... cold budweiser, and it was good.

Anyway, because of my vodka shots, that were pretty much forced upon me, I am once again in recovery mode. Not as bad as it might sound here because, really, I am a light-weight. And proud of it! Also, the party started a little before 1300hrs and that gave me plenty of time to get home, get in bed, and begin my recovery. I enjoyed the day, though. I brought my ipod and played an awful lot of good tunes that I had forgotten I had.

So, today I will be taking it easy. I guess that is what Saturdays are for anyway!

1 comment:

luksky said...

I like "fire water". :-)