Sunday, May 3, 2009

Diep in Saigon

Today, Diep went to Saigon. She won't be back until Thursday, so Megan and I will have to take care of ourselves in the meantime.

Today Megan and I went to the movie together. We saw Know1ng with Nicholas Cage. It was definitely worth leaving the house for and I am glad we got the chance to see it. Megan and I tend to have a good time when we go out together because we enjoy a lot of the same things. Diep and I enjoy many of the same things as well, but they are different "same things" than Megan and I like, and that makes it hard for all three of us to enjoy anything together.

I was surprised that Megan agreed to walk a little after the movie. I took it easy on her, but we definitely walked a lot farther than she normally would... at least, without complaining.

This is the last day of my four day weekend. I am not that ready to go back to work, but I imagine I will survive.

1 comment:

luksky said...

Loved the video clip of Megans B-day. She is beautiful! She looks so grown up.