Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Some flowers and a relaxing evening

On the way home from work yesterday I stopped by the floral shop and bought Diep some flowers for Valentine's Day.  I always pay a lot more than she does for flowers because I am not the right color for the right price, but I think she appreciates the fact that I thought about her.  Fact is, I just got her a new phone the day before V-Day not even thinking a one-day delay could make me a bigger hero... sigh!  Anyway, I managed to talk her out of going out to dinner because, quite frankly, I would rather go out for a nice dinner on a different night.  All of the prices go up and the restaurants get crowded on Valentine's night.

Today everything is back to normal.  It feels like Monday still, but even with today being Tuesday, the weekend seems to be a million miles away right now.  I guess this is where I put my head down and bull through the rest of the week.  Grrr!

No comments: