Saturday, May 22, 2010

Touch and go

Things were touch and go there for a day after I got back from Danang.  Diep was mad at me for not being there for her on her birthday, even though I told her in advance that I would be gone.  Also, not that I am playing the tit-for-tat game here, but she has been in Saigon for my birthday for the last two years.  Anyway, she told me how much she hated me for a day and then got over it.

I find myself at work this Sunday because of some network issues.  I will try to coordinate with our higher headquarters to resolve them, but I was hoping just to come in to get a good workout.  I guess work has the priority.  Hopefully there will be a little time left over for the workout.

Diep goes to Saigon tomorrow and I will head to Nghe An Province.  Megan will get her first chance at being home alone for a night.  This should be exciting for her... I think she is big enough to handle a night by herself.  I am most worried that she will stay up too late on the internet.  I trust her, though, and figure everything will work out just fine. 

No comments: