Sunday, January 16, 2011

Long Weekend

Today, I am doing my best to enjoy the rest of this weekend.  Thanks to Dr. Martin Luther King Day, I get Monday off.  Sweeter yet, Megan has to go to school.  That means Diep and I can get some us time without feeling guilty about leaving Megan at home... not that she minds.

This Monday holiday also marks, in my mind, the official end to the holiday season.  It just seemed to drag on for me this year and I am very happy to see it gone.  Just too much goofing off.  I wish I could use my holiday time to do the things I want to do, but more often than not, I am forced to do what others want or nothing at all.

Anyway, things are going to get very busy from here.  I have a full year ahead of me, and I plan on getting as much out of it as I can.

No comments: