Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pretty Ho Hum Day

I didn't do much today... exactly as planned. I did a little laundry, worked out at the office, and went over my VBScript lesson. Of course, I did the obligatory television viewing and other what not around the house.

I did talk to Diep on the phone. Sounds like she had a much fuller day than mine, but she did not necessarily enjoy it more. I have been so exhausted from moving from one province to the other over the past few weeks that it was nice to just be at home, alone and unmolested. I have to go to work tomorrow, but I will return to my quiet sanctum once again. Things will get crazy again towards the end of the week, but I hope I will have regained a modicum of serenity between now and then.

I am still looking forward to my home leave. That is what keeps me going right now.

No comments: