Friday, November 30, 2012

Moving into the Christmas Season

I had to change my title page photo after reading somewhere that my sister just couldn't get into the Christmas spirit this year, even after admitting it has long been her favorite holiday of the year.  I know what she means! Christmas has been my favorite holiday as well... Some of my fondest memories come from Christmas season.  Some of those memories may lean toward the Christmas season because that is the time of year family photos are taken, family visitors arrive, and celebrations take place.  Thus, the memories linger in the photos much longer than, say, even birthdays.

No doubt, this season for me will be the busiest ever. I will be traveling throughout the month of December, and even into January. Fortunately, I will be making a trip back home as well.  It will be good to be in the U.S. during the holiday season this year.  It seems like it has been forever!

Megan is really excited because she hopes to incorporate a trip to D.C. to see a friend when we get back to Mobile. My little girl is growing up.

No comments: