Thursday, August 26, 2010

Another Friday!

I got up at just before 0300hrs this morning to pee.  It was at just the time that an electrical storm was rolling in from the northwest, with the lightning reflecting off the lake and flashing through our bedroom window.  I never really did get back to sleep and gave up just after 0400.  I watched Taking Pelham 1-2-3 again, after seeing the end of it last night on HBO.  Good movie.

I can’t say that this is insomnia because I got at least six hours of sleep last night.  The only inconvenience is that I will be tired about 7:00pm tonight.  No big deal, because I don’t really do anything on Friday nights anyway.

After some broken down negotiations with our apartment management, it looks like we will be moving out around 1 Oct.  I will miss the lake view, tennis court and swimming pool, but I think the move will be good for us.  I don’t look forward to actually moving, but I think hiring a moving company will take a lot of that burden away.

Lots going on.. gotta get ready for the day.

1 comment:

luksky said...

Ewwww...moving sucks for sure. You never realize how much crap you really have until you move.

I think I would miss the lake view more than anything...

Keep us updated on your move.