Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Spring

The spring-like weather is holding out so far.  I haven't worn a jacket in a couple of days and my watch is starting to charge back up now.  I put on about six pounds in the week I took off for Tet, so I will be spending the next couple of weeks trying to take that off.

The wart on my foot looks like it finally fell off.  I am not sure if there is any residual wart that will come back in the future, but I will keep an eye out for it and start the treatments immediately if it looks like it is swelling again.  The Curad bandages were what finally did the trick, but I have to say that the garlic definitely was effective in reducing the wart and stopping the pain.

Diep isn't mad at me right now and Megan is staying out of trouble so I have no complaints on the home front.  I leave for Hue for a month-long job there in about three weeks.  Being away for a month means I have to pack extra carefully.  I have been gone for up to three weeks in the past and find myself missing a lot of the things I left at home.  This time I plan on taking my personal laptop and digital SLR to keep me busy between periods of work.

No comments: